Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Good, The Bad, The Yoga Pants


So, yes, I know... I was supposed to start with the first article of the official September edition of RCS two days ago. I failed. Great way to start an online magazine, yeah? Well... whatever- I'm moving, I ran out of time, and my co-editor is a lazy drunk... but more on him (and I) later.


Right now I thought I would just bide some time by giving you another little teaser- the first of a recurring segment:


"The Good, The Bad, The _____"

We all know that there are those things in life that can be both amazing, and disgusting, depending on presentation, situation, and other variables. This segment is where I will break it apart into the dos, and don'ts, so hopefully people learn. If you have comments, ideas, or suggestions for other topics, leave a comment or shoot us an email. We will probably think your idea is stupid, but who knows. Maybe we'll use it. If we do, you'll gain some street cred. 

Today's subject: The infamous "yoga pant": 





Every guy knows that yoga pants (also known as "stretchy pants") can be one of the most flattering things women can wear. But, like a bikini, yoga pants are there specifically to show off the curves you already have
They're not like jeans; you can't just cram all your minor (or major) imperfections into a denim mold. 

Yoga pants show all... thus they are not right for everyone. 




Here's a perfect example: 

One of these things is not like the others...




So, I assume that you get the picture. 
Not all styles work with all people... and the worst thing you can do is try and force it.

I'll end with some more examples, good and bad. I'll let you decide which is which:







"Oops, I dropped my keys..."


Please...


...and thank you.



"Super-sized, please."


"Anyone down for crowd surfing?"



Writing credit: Steven Dye

5 comments:

  1. Sports Workout pants ,flattering ,yoga pants , Vortex Fleece Zip Mock Pullover Sweatshirt, Amzazing deals.
    casual athletic outfits

    ReplyDelete
  2. CoachTube features the best online baseball training videos and instructional coaching videos via lessons and courses taught by top baseball experts.
    Baseball coaching courses

    ReplyDelete
  3. CoachTube online courses where you learn how to coach via instructional coaching videos by top sports professionals, basketball, football, much more.
    softball videos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really liking these stretch pants and black can be paired with all. Planning to buy some Carbon 38 workout clothes from a famous site online. Likes all types of clothing available and difficult to select from such huge variety. Will take my friend's help and buy them accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here... best yoga pants

    ReplyDelete